Tuesday, June 06, 2006

NEWS ROUNDUP


Thought I'd post some links to today's news. If anyone has any good links for election results, please post them in the comments section. I, for one, am very anxious to see how things turn out tonight.
I'll tell ya what.... the fish are jumping out of the water. I do believe if you took the boat out today, the fish would jump right in it.....just thought I'd share that little tidbit. It's good to be home :-)

SUPREME COURT DEVELOPMENTS

IRAN REACTS POSITIVELY TO PROPOSALS

THE ECONOMY IS GREAT....THE DECIDER SAYS SO

GEORGE BUSH AKA SNOOP DOGGY DOG

2500 PRISONERS TO BE RELEASED IN IRAQ

TWO US SOLDIERS KILLED IN AFGHANASTAN


I'LL POST THIS TO BE FAIR AND BALANCED....

EARPLUGS, MARINES AND HADITHA

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO READ THIS

BILLY PRESTON, R.I.P.
Hey Buckarooner, a Billy Preston video would be nice :-)

VETERANS SUE OVER DATA THEFT


Question Girl