Saturday, June 10, 2006

THREE COMMIT SUICIDE AT GUANTANAMO

This makes me sick sick sick..... I'd like to know HOW they committed suicide. We all know why.....no rights, no charges against them, no hope for a trial or ever being released. I don't use the word hate often, but I do hate George Bush. I don't think we'll ever recover from the damage he's done. God help the next President, who will have a massive amount of cleaning up to do.


MIAMI (Reuters) - Three foreign prisoners being held at the U.S. navy base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, died on Saturday in apparent suicides, the first since it started to be used as a prison in January 2002, the U.S. military said.

"Two Saudis and one Yemeni, each located in Camp 1, were found unresponsive and not breathing in their cells by guards," U.S. Southern Command said in a statement.


Read the full article here


Question Girl